+358 400 958 787 [email protected]

Our Covid-19 measurements

We offer small group extra time flexibility and our protective measures.

During winter/spring 2020/21 we guarantee maximum 8 participants per group in all our activities. That means there will be maximum 8 travellers and the guide.

We guarantee this small group size on tours provided by our company. If a tour includes subcontracted services, such as reindeer and husky farms, snowmobile or Icebreaker, the small group is guaranteed only for the transfers, not on location.

All our equipment has been and is being continuously disinfected. To increase Your safety, we will provide You with disposable gloves for free. Hand disinfectant is always available on guides transportation with them also during the tours for their and Your use.

Our daily tours with traveling dates can be now canceled for free at least 48 hours before they start*.

*Please note, that this rule is not applying for Icebreaker Explorer, Ice Karting, Winter Amethyst Mine Visit, Night of Reindeer safari and Arctic Snowcastle with Dinner in Ice Restaurant.

If You need to cancel Your tour, You can choose between full refund, rebooking or a voucher that can be used to book another tour with our company and is valid for 1 year.

For package programmes we offer the possibility to postpone Your trip until the next year 2021 or to the same month of the next year without additional fees.

For package programmes to confirm the booking, we require a deposit in the amount of 25% from the total amount. The deposit is refundable by issuing a voucher, if You cancel the booking at least 30 days before the travel date. The remaining 75% of the price is due 72 hours before the travel date.

In case you want to postpone Your trip, you must inform us the latest 30 days before the travel date.

Please, contact us for more information [email protected].

In urgent and life-threatening cases of illness or injury, you can request an ambulance by phoning

112

If you fall ill during Your vacation and the symptoms give reason to suspect Covid-19 infection, please contact:

Rovaniemi Health Center

Mon–Thu: 8:00–16:00
Fri: 8:00–15:00

+358 (0)16 322 4600 / Urheilukatu Health Centre , Urheilukatu 5, 96100 Rovaniemi
+358 (0)16 322 4610 / Pulkamontie Health Centre, Pulkamontie 4, 96900 Rovaniemi
+358 (0)16 322 4620 / Rinteenkulma Health Centre, Koskikatu 25, 96200 Rovaniemi

Rovaniemi Emergency Clinic

(Beyond Office Hours)

+358 (0)16 322 4800 / Emergency care at Lapland Central Hospital, Ounasrinteentie 22, 96400 Rovaniemi

Latest updates about Coronavirus at Rovaniemi area

Information on Health Services in Rovaniemi